R.W Logistics Services Corp offers the arrangement of full-service Import Customs Clearance services for importers who need to clear their cargo with US Customs. We have highly capable Customs House Brokers throughout the country that have experience in all areas of import customs clearance.
With a strong focus on compliance and classification, R.W logistics Services’ in-house broker offers the security of having a firm that can offer 24/7 emergency operational support for your toughest shipments.
Import Services include:
- Customs Clearance / ISF Filing / Customs Bonds & Insurance / Import and Export Carnet / T&E /In Bond Entry / HTS Classification / Remote Entries and Filing / Prior Notice Filing / TIB (Temporary Import Bond) / Warehouse Entry
- CBP/FDA/USDA Exam Processing
- Import Carnet or Export Carnet
- In-Bond Electronic Entry
- Anti-Dumping/Countervailing Duty Entries
- Temporary Importation Bond Entries (TIB) including close out
• Manipulation Permit
• Remote Filing
• Filing Remote Split-Shipments
• Live Entry Processing (Includes Entry Fee & Cashier’s Check cost)
• General Order Customs Clearance (In additional to Entry Fee)
• Out Port Coordination Fee (When Remote cannot be done)
Other Agency Requirement
• Food & Drug Administration
• Prior Notice (Flat Rate)
• Fish & Wildlife License (Includes cost of License)
• Fish & Wildlife Permit (Includes cost of Permit)
• USDA (includes Lacey Act filing)
• Other Agency Clearance (ATF, DOT, EPA, State, Commerce Etc.)
You benefit from our experience in delivering effective solutions to the complex global supply chains of some of the world’s biggest corporations.
You benefit from every innovation, whether it involves a simple extension to our Air and Ocean Freight products, whether it means a development in warehousing.
All of which explains why you’ll find the team of outstanding support at TransCargo ready to apply their passion for solutions in support of your business.